Beginning in Fall 2023
The Architecture minor provides an opportunity for you to learn about architecture to help you in future careers in related fields. Overall, the demand for architecture-related skills is healthy and is projected to remain stable nationally.
- Analyze architectural drawings and technical information in the drawing.
- Analyze the theory and design of architectural buildings.
- Apply Building Information Modelling (BIM) in architectural projects.
- Develop architectural drawings using computer-aided drafting technology.
- AEC430 - Advanced BIM
- AEC131 - Architectural Graphics
- AEC171 - Light Construction Methods and Materials
- AEC191 - The Built Environment
- AEC237 - Architectural Technology
- ART101 - Two-Dimensional Design Foundations
- ARTH333 - History of Interiors and Furnishings
- DES214 - Interior Design Practice, Materials and Finishes
- DES314 - Interior Design Contracts and Codes
- DES350 - 3D Game Art and Engines
- DES372 - 3D Modeling and Animation I
- ETECH201 - Communication of Engineering Design I
- ETECH210 - Engineering Graphics Using Solid Modeling
- ETECH256 - Engineering Graphics Fundamentals and Solid Modeling
- ETECH303 - Computer Aided Manufacturing
- GCOM141 - Graphic Communications
- GCOM151 - Graphics Software Tools
- INMGT200 - Production and Operations Management
- PHYS190 - Statics and Sustainability for the Built Environment