Modern games are among the most demanding of computer programming applications, requiring knowledge of advanced mathematics and physics which form the basis of the 3D graphics, artificial intelligence and game engines that make up the game programs.
The Game Design and Development concentration prepares you to design and develop software programs that use digital imagery and physics to create games, simulations or other applications. These programs can improve healthcare delivery, transform education, strengthen national security, shape public policy and continue to create social networks. Our program will prepare you for an amazing and rewarding career.
Awards and Honors:
- Ranked in the Top 50 Undergraduate Schools for Game Design by Princeton Review for the last six years
- Winner of the 2017 Intel University Games Showcase
- International finalist at CHI Play 2014 Student Game Competition
- National co-champion at the 2013 E3 College Game Competition
- The first and only Game Design and Development program accredited under the Computer Science curriculum by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET
Students' Award-Winning Games!