Welcome to the College of Arts & Human Sciences (CAHS)
We are committed to providing innovative, high-quality instruction that empowers students to become lifelong learners and responsible citizens who value scholarship, diversity, and the pursuit of truth. We offer undergraduate and graduate degrees that prepare professionals to become successful and effective leaders in their discipline, improve the human condition, and meet the challenges of a changing world.
Classroom-laboratory instruction, student research, service learning, professional organization linkages, and supervised field experiences in the community and schools prepare our graduates for a variety of professional settings. Our coursework introduces students to a broad-based understanding of the human experience, as conveyed through the arts, communication, education, health, human and social sciences, and humanities.
Please contact our office staff listed below with your campus and college questions:
- Maria Alm, Dean, 715-232-2687, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Astwood, Associate Dean, 715-232-3699, email@example.com
- Dave Beck, Associate Dean and Director of the School of Art & Design, 715-232-5079, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kevin Drzakowski, Associate Dean, 715-232-1103, email@example.com
- Deanna Schultz, Associate Dean and Director School of Education, 715-232-5449, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dinah Schoonover, Dean’s Assistant, 715-232-2687, email@example.com
- Allison Zenke, Business Manager, 715-232-4048, firstname.lastname@example.org