Career Focused on Real-World Experience
As early as their freshman year, our students are immersed in a career-focused and applied-learning education where they:
- Participate in our Cooperative Education and Internship Program.
- Engage in undergraduate research.
- Benefit from strong industry ties with opportunities for project-based learning.
- Meet with employers recruiting for co-ops, internships, and full-time professional positions.
- Attend one of the largest career conferences in the Midwest.