8:00AM-4:00PM | ONLINE
The 1-day ISO 9001 Implementation training provides a systematic look into the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems - Requirements International Standard, focusing on:
- The foundation of ISO 9001:2015 based on the common framework adopted by all ISO standards: structure, text and common terminology.
- An overview of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard, explaining the standard, what it means, and how to implement in the real world.
This course was designed based on decades of experience auditing and implementing management systems, and being audited. Join us to share in practical exercises and real application examples to help you develop a hands-on understanding that will assist the implementation of your Quality Management System.
At the end of this training, participants will have the knowledge and understanding of:
- ISO management system standard framework
- How to identify their organizations core and support processes
- The needed steps to implement a Quality Management System
- ISO 9001:2015 Standard clause requirements; specifically what the standard says and means, and how to implement in the real world
Standard Registration Fee
|$450.00 per person|
A full refund less a $30.00 processing fee will be granted upon written notification within 5 business days of the first classroom session. No refunds will be granted after this time.
Substitutions may be made prior to the start of the program.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. For arrangements please notify Professional Education Programs and Services, email@example.com.